Tuesday, August 2

Vera Wang to create Kim Kardashian’s wedding dress

Kim KardashianFashion designer Vera Wang will create the wedding gown of reality TV star Kim Kardashian. Kardashian, who is set to wed New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries Aug 11, has revealed that her close family friend Vera (62), was her first choice to create the "dream" gown. "I am so excited to reveal that Vera Wang is my wedding dress designer. Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!" the 30-year-old expressed on her blog. "I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day."

Vera Ellen Wang is a Chinese-American fashion designer based in New York City. She is known for her wedding gown collection and has previously designed Kim’s sister Khloe’s wedding outfit.

0 comments:

Blog Archive