Wednesday, August 3

Kajal Aggarwal makes ramp debut at IIJW

Kajal AggarwalSingham actress Kajal Aggarwal made her debut on the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW). Kajal, who has worked in more than 20 Telugu and Tamil films and was recently seen opposite Ajay Devgan in Rohit Shetty’s "Singham", strutted down the ramp as the show stopper for CVM Exports at IIJW’s last show. The 26-year-old was wearing a yellow off shoulder gown and an elaborate neckpiece and earrings made of uncut diamonds. "I’m wearing this beautiful piece from the moon collection. It’s basically pearls with uncut diamonds. I love it because it’s unique and exquisite and the best thing I like about it is the fact that it is this lovely amalgamation of classic and contemporary which works very well. Its basically meant for brides," said Kajal.

So was she nervous walking the ramp for the first time? "Although this was my first time on the ramp, I wasn’t nervous. I was just really excited," she replied. "I wish I could rehearse, but I flew down from Chennai Monday itself so I didn’t get the time to rehearse," she added.

Finally when asked, what is her favourite piece of jewellery, the actress replied: "My favourite piece of jewellery is the diamond ring that my father gifted me. I never leave home without it."

0 comments:

Blog Archive