Sunday, July 5

Katrina Kaif turns Producer

Katrina KaifKatrina Kaif is all set to become a producer, as the actress has decided to remake a French film in Bollywood.

According to sources, Katrina saw a French flick recently and fell in love with it instantly, so much so that she has decided to finance it herself and has also bought the remake rights of the same.

Though Katrina is refusing to divulge the name of the film, what’s known is that she will be playing the central character in it. “It’s a huge hit of 2006. I don’t want to name it because then it will immediately be picked up by others and they’ll get down to making their own versions of the film before I have even finalised the deal. I’m very serious about the film and my negotiations are on. And if all goes well, I’ll have the rights with me very soon,” says Katrina.

It is believed that Katrina will be portraying a very different character in her production. “My role in the film has dark shades to it. I play a conniving, ambitious woman. It’s a gloriously grey character, the kind I haven’t played before,” adds Katrina.

0 comments:

Blog Archive