Thursday, July 30

Eva Mendes too Voluptuous for clothes

Eva MendesLatin beauty Eva Mendes has revealed that she finds it difficult to find tasteful clothes because her body is too voluptuous.

The 35-year-old Cuban beauty who is considered one of the world’s sexiest woman, said that her abundant curves can make even the most demure clothes look distasteful.

"There are certain dresses that are like, “Oh, this is really feminine. This isn’t sexy at all”, but then I’d try it on and it just looks all different. I think it comes down t0 being voluptuous, and if your body’s a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second," said the “Hitch” star.

The former model who has posed toplezz for a sultry Calvin Klein advertising campaign said that she loves her body nonetheless.

"I love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line," said Mendes.

The actress who had undergone a short spell in rehab last year after an emotional meltdown said that therapy has helped her get in touch with herself.

0 comments:

Blog Archive