Friday, July 24

Evan Rachel Wood photoshoots for i-D magazine

Evan Rachel WoodActress Evan Rachel Wood left little to imagination as she bares it all for a steamy photo shoot for a US magazine.
She put on a black nail varnish and a pout as she posed on her hands and knees for the August issue of i-D Magazine.

Controversial photographer Terry Richardson, known for his sexually explicit works took the pictures, one of which shows her wearing lacy black underwear and thigh-high socks.

A particular snap has the ex-Marilyn Manson’s girlfriend tied to a chair but she said that she was comfortable working with Terry.

"You know what you’re going to get with Terry. But he makes you feel so comfortable. He was like, “OK, take off all your clothes”, and I was like, “OK”, said the actress.

She added, "Then he tied me to a chair and pushed me over. I was like, “You know, I’ve only done this for three people - Manson, Julie Taymor, and you, so feel special!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive