Saturday, January 17

Narmada - another star daughter to hit silver screen

NarmadaGovinda’s daughter Narmada will be facing the camera soon and that too with a home production. According to Govinda, Narmada will be launched anytime in 2009.The directors on Govinda's wish-list are Nikhil Advani and Shaad Ali.

While focusing on his daughter's career Govinda has also taken some hard career decisions for himself. "Six of my releases are ready. But now, after my so-called comeback I've again stopped signing new films. After working with Mani Ratnam I can't go back to doing chalta hai roles in routine films. I'll work only with directors who are as organized and disciplined as Mani Ratnam. He's clear-headed about everything."

The actor says further, "for now, I'm focusing on giving my daughter the best career launch any father can give."

0 comments:

Blog Archive