Sunday, December 23

Sameera Reddy on the Ramp for Swarovski’s Autumn-Winter collection, 2007

The Anjelina Jolie of Bollywood and our very loving Sameera Reddy glittered all the way down the ramp very recently for the launch of Swarovski's Autumn-Winter collection, 2007.

"I enjoyed it. When you are walking for a special brand like Swarovski, when you are wearing a special crystals, it's great fun and definitely gives me a high," says she.

So how did Sameera get to be the chosen one? Well, the reason was crystal clear.

"It's because I like crystals and I like them because I am a very bling person. I like something splashing all the time on me. Even my sunglasses have to have something sparkling on them all the time," says she.

While many celebrities have been under the scanner for their fashion faux pas, Sameera declared that she was a 10 on 10 this year.

"I feel I have made the right choices. I chose to wear saris at film festivals abroad because the eternal sari is something I really discovered this year," says she.

0 comments:

Blog Archive