Thursday, December 6

I strongly Recommend Marriage to Everyone: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

The actress, who tied the nuptial knot in April with Abhishek Bachchan was in the capital to unveil the launch of the Bridal collection of Swiss watch company Longines of whom she is a brand ambassador.


After being seven months into wedlock, the joyous Bollywood actress seems enjoying herself completely.

Commenting on the response of people after her marriage she said: “Wherever we have travelled, people have showered us with their blessing. I am bowled over by their response and very strongly feel that we are a part of an extended family.”


"It's very difficult to articulate, put it down in just a few sentences because it's obviously a very, very wonderful and joyous phase and I strongly recommend it," she said when asked about her feelings of being a married woman.


“I am enjoying every aspect of being married. But frankly telling being a workingwoman it is more hectic now. There is a constant race against time. I could never imagine that my hours and days would be so full.”


“Marriage is a beautiful chapter in life. It is so blissful and wonderful...in fact difficult to articulate. I strongly recommend it to everyone.”


Being a workingwoman the actress agrees that marriage brings a lot of responsibilities and one has to juggle up too many things.

0 comments:

Blog Archive