Wednesday, October 1

First issue of GQ brings Saif- Yuvraj n Arjun on cover


The much awaited news has just hit the news stands. We are indeed talking about GQ, the world's leading men's magazine and their super-mega Indian launch, which has got none other than the Nawab Pataudi Jr. aka Saif Ali Khan himself for starters. Even though he looks his usual element on the cover along with a hot PYT chic, we would have definitely preferred him with his trademark glares.

Nevertheless, this issue has Saif confessing that "Married men who are inaccessible are definitely hotter for women... In most of my relationships, I've been unfaithful, and I don't want to do that anymore... I've done things backwards. I've been married; I've lived with someone, now I'm dating someone." Honest confessions there by Saif.

If that was not enough, the readers can feast their eyes on the super hot and super sexy Yuvraj Singh who is a pro in both bowling maiden over as well as even the maidens over and Arjun Rampal, to say the least.

The magazine also has Karan Johar as the contributing editor.

0 comments:

Blog Archive