Thursday, May 29

Riya and Raima to play sisters

They are real life sisters. But now, Raima Sen and Riya Sen are coming together in Vicky Chopra's Seasons Greetings as reel life sisters. The episodic film directed by Vicky Chopra will apparently have six stories all coming together in unexpected ways.

Raima shooting in Italy says, "Yes, Riya and I are finally coming together as sisters. But I'm yet to hear the script, though I've given the nod."

Riya speaking about the project earlier has said, "Raima and I stay together in Mumbai. There is not a thing that we don't share. All our friends are common. If she likes someone, so do I. And if I dislike someone, she doesn't have a choice. Our friends say we should have been twins."

When Shilpa and her sister Shamita came together, it was to play soutens in Deepak Tijori's Fareb.

These sisters too had offers earlier to act together. "But we were pretty sure that if and when we come together, it would have to be as sisters," said Riya.

0 comments:

Blog Archive