Saturday, May 10

Prachi Desai to play female lead in Life Partner

Prachi Desai (of Kasamh Se fame) is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Farhan Akhtar in Rock On. However, even before her debut film hits the screens; Prachi has already bagged her next film.

Prachi has been signed as one of the female leads in Abbas-Mustan’s home production Life Partner. The film which stars Fardeen Khan, Govinda, Tusshar Kapoor and Genelia D’Souza is directed by Rumi Jaffrey.

“Yes, I have signed the film but it’s too early to talk about it. I can’t reveal many details about Life Partner. All I can say is that when I heard the script, I loved it and am happy that I am a part of it”, Prachi confirms this piece of news.

With two big banner films on hand, it looks Prachi is all set to kick-start her Bollywood career with a bang.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Prachi...

    I m seriously big fan of your's.
    I m missing your cute dimples with innocent smile.

    I think u will always look the best in whatever roles u do coz u r great.


    Ur performances in Jhalak Diklaja were smthg which I can never forget about. The one on ye ishq hayee was too good.All the best for your future and keep up with your brilliant performance.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive