Thursday, May 8

Neil Nitin Mukesh does his first Ad for Sparks

Neil Nitin Mukesh is going places. Apart from the handpicked films that he is doing he's also done his first ad.

"It's for a sports brand called Sparks . And boy, did the sparks fly during the shoot! We shot almost non-stop for three days. At the end of it, I was completely exhausted. Since it was an ad for sports shoes, we wanted to make it as outdoor and sporty as possible. So we shot with me doing the most serious hi-jinks possible. To be sure it was my first brush with big-time stunts. And I enjoyed myself."

There was just one hitch. "Those three days were really taxing on my energy. So at the end of each day the last thing I wanted to hear was my trainer telling me to do my cardio exercises. I begged and pleaded to be let off. But there was no respite. I think I must've lost quite a bit of weight during that ad."

0 comments:

Blog Archive