Tuesday, November 7

Lais Ribeiro Unveils 2 Million Dollar Fantasy Bra


Lingerie giant Victoria's Secret announced that Brazilian model Lais Ribeiro will be wearing their $ 2 million Fantasy Bra this year at the annual event.

Designed by Mouawad Jewellery, the bra features diamonds, sapphires and topaz.

It took almost 350 hours to create the masterpiece, which has been embellished with nearly 6,000 precious stones.

Expressing her excitement on wearing the Fantasy Bra, the model took to Instagram to reveal the news to her followers.

"I've been holding this secret for too long and I am beyond honored to announce that I will be wearing the Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra this year!

"I am very happy and thankful for my Victoria's Secret family for trusting me and all the support from my own family, friends and fans! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive