Saturday, November 4

Elli AvrRam Turning Comfortable In Hindi


Just when people were casting aspersions on her ability to speak in Hindi, Elli AvrRam is all set to shock her detractors with her debut in the South. The actress will reprise Lisa Haydon's role from 'Queen' in the Tamil and Kannada remake of the Kangana Ranaut hit. 

What's more, Elli will be shooting the two South Indian versions simultaneously, scene by scene. Interestingly, she is also learning French, as Lisa's character had quite a few lines in that language in the Hindi film.

Elli says, "Since I didn't know French, I auditioned in my mother tongue Swedish and English for the part. I won't copy anyone and will treat the character in my own style. I've already started training in Tamil, Kannada and French. It's a fun process and I am enjoying every bit of it."

The actress is also hosting a reality show on which she converses in Hindi. Looks like she isn't going to let criticism deter her from learning multiple languages.

0 comments:

Blog Archive