Monday, September 20

Freida Pinto stars in You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger

Freida PintoIndian actress Freida Pinto, who is starring in new Woody Allen directed movie “You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger”, has revealed her on set experience.

The 25 year old actress revealed that she was very comfortable working with Allen, 74, and that he gave her much leeway to improvise on the script.

“You cannot predict what will happen and what his style of directing will be like,” said Freida.

“Everyone told me that he was going to be very quiet and very elusive and that he was probably not going to talk to me. But that wasn’t the case at all.

“That’s the amazing thing about Woody Allen. He doesn’t want you to follow the script like it’s the Bible. He wants you to be flexible and bring your own flavour to a character.

Pinto was asked whether she has gained more confidence after working with Allen.

“This film pretty much marked the peak of my confidence. If I could work on a project with a legendary director like him, then I don’t think there’ll be any other challenges that come my way that I can’t handle!” she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive