Saturday, June 5

Halle Berry to launch her third fragrance

Halle BerryOscar-winning actress Halle Berry is all set to launch her third fragrance ‘Reveal’.

"I’ve always wanted to have my own scent. When I was younger, I never wanted to smell like every other girl in class. Even as an adult, I’d mix different perfumes together," said Halle.

"Some days it would be great and people would say, ‘Oh, what fragrance is that?’ And I would say, “Well, it’s about five different ones!”

Halle has joined hands with cosmetics brand Coty to produce her new floral perfume "Reveal".

Steve Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing at Coty, said, "Halle is an actress and a very emotional person - she loves art and beauty, and she’s a great creator. Halle’s fragrances resonate with the consumer much more than we thought. We are double in size".

"I guess we underestimated your fan base," he added.

Despite becoming an instant scent success, Halle, who has a two-year-old daughter Nahla, was uncertain her perfumes would be popular.

"We weren’t sure what to expect. I was more worried than anybody," Halle added.

The new scent will be available in both "mid-tier" department stores and mass market shops.

0 comments:

Blog Archive