Friday, March 19

Kim Cattrall refuses to go under the knife

Kim CattrallThe star of ‘Sex And The City’, actress Kim Cattrall has refused to undergo cosmetic surgery, because she’s scared her face will become unrecognisable if she goes under the knife.

The 53 year old has so far shunned medical treatment to alter her looks, and although she’s not ruled out procedures in the future, Cattrall is wary about drastically changing her image.

"I don’t think ‘not for me’, I just don’t know yet. I think in some cases men and women are dipping - deep! But I don’t think I’m ready for it," she said.

"I think the greatest fear is that you look in the mirror and you don’t see you. I like to look in the mirror and think I look good. I try and take care of myself, but I don’t ever want to get to the point where I don’t see myself, that would be really scary," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive