Tuesday, February 17

Amrita Arora on the cover of Grazia

The latest cover of Grazia has a touch of spark attached to it . It is been occupied by hottie lass Amrita Arora who looks hotter than ever before. And this month being the month of the eternal love, who would make the cover more sassy than Amrita and her boyfriend Shakeel Ladak.
Amrita Arora-Grazia
Well, this issue has more than one can ever think of. It holds the pristine details of the romance between the lovebirds – Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak. Amrita is all praises for her man. She confesses "I am completely cuckoo about him and we love being together. He is extremely stable, extremely responsible, and not at all wishy-washy about anything".

She also goes onto add that, "Shakeel is a fiercely private person and though he understands that all the media attention is a part of being with me, he chooses to stay away from it. If people want to take potshots at my relationship, I can't do much about it, but I won't learn from it. My boyfriend is going to come with me to events, I won't compromise on that!"

Lots more about the loving duo only in the February issue of Grazia.

0 comments:

Blog Archive