Tuesday, January 8

Bipasha Basu and Koena Mitra celebrate their birthday

Two Bengali beauties in Bollywood turned a year older Monday.

Bipasha rang in her birthday with beau John Abraham in Goa.

'I'll spend my day tanning on the beach and trying to swim. I'll also be visiting a spa. And of course, I'll be gorging on delicious Goan food. My birthday is the high point of a divine holiday that I am enjoying.'

But Bipasha’s celebrations don't end there. 'We're coming back Tuesday to celebrate again with my parents and close friends. Like she does every year, my mom will cook all my favourite dishes, including gajar ka halwa.'

Koena Mitra is looking forward to her friends making the day special for her. 'I know Tanushree Dutta has planned something. But I don't know what it is,' she giggles.

Friend Tanushree is 'enormously' excited by Koena's birthday. 'She's my best friend and naturally I've plans. We will go to her house (in Mumbai) and crash after a wild party. During the day, we have little surprises planted for her all over her house.'

0 comments:

Blog Archive