Sunday, May 16

Sherlyn Chopra to create history by posing for Playboy

Sherlyn Chopra
Here is a news that will make every Bollywood siren go green with jealousy. Sexy bombshell Sherlyn Chopra is ready to shed even the last bit of her clothing for ‘Playboy’ magazine. The information may shock the conservatives and the Indian moral brigade but the actress is extremely enthusiastic about the call from ‘Big Boss’ Hugh Hefner, who wants her to adorn the men magazine’s cover.

Sherlyn reveals, “I have never posed nude therefore I was a bit apprehensive about the offer. But I got a photographer friend to do a few test clicks and I loved the results. I can do positions which the magazine would love.”

Sherlyn is also excited about meeting ‘Playboy’ supremo Hugh Hefner. “I wanted to meet him for a long time and the time has finally come. I will be going to his mansion. I have heard so many interesting stories about him and now it’s my chance to know him up, close and personal.”

The sensuous actress had expressed her desire to pose for Playboy cover back in 2007 and now her dream is about to be fulfilled. Sherlyn had said, “Of course I would love to be on the cover. I would want to make India proud. But I am not keen on centre spread. I only want to be the cover babe. So given an opportunity I would definitely love to be all the popular adult magazines.”

Hope the ‘Playboy’ boss loves your positions, Sherlyn.

0 comments:

Blog Archive