Tuesday, April 22

Amrita Arora to endorse Royal Fans of Pakistan

Amrita Arora, who is yet to make her presence felt in the A-league Bollywood actresses, has recently signed the dotted lines to endorse ‘Royal Fans’, a Pakistan based fan company. She says, “The ad was shot by the photographer Sanjeev Choudhary in Film City, Mumbai. Though there was no ‘concept’ behind the ad, I just played myself. It was more of a ‘lifestyle’ kind of ad. Since it was a Pakistani ad and the fact that Pakistanis are a very conservative lot, the clothes designed by Ashley Rebello, were done keeping in mind the Pakistani sentiments. I wore gowns that covered me from head to toe. All in all, the shoot was real fun.”

Quite opposite to this shoot, this young Arora chic, has a spectacular bikini shoot coming her way for the cover of the forthcoming edition of Cosmopolitan magazine. Talking about which, Amrita says, “I will be shooting with the ace photographer Farrokh Chothia for the Cosmopolitan cover on the April 23. It's the latest line from abroad from Gucci, Fendi and Louis Vuitton.”

And on the Bollywood front, Amrita has a whole lot of films lined up which includes Hello, Bandha Ye Bindaas Hai, Golmaal Returns, Saavdhaan Meri Jaan.

1 comment:

  1. I AM AMRITA'S HUGE FAN. I LITERALLY LOVER HER VERY MUCH..... SHE IS MY DREAM GIRL.

    AKM - AMRITA'S LOVER BOY

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive